We are all guilty of having a messy virtual desktop at one time or another. Most of us have good intentions to clean it up, but often we don’t know where to start. Being that October 17, 2022 is National Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day, here are a few tips to get your virtual desktop organized:
- Review the files on your desktop and delete the ones you don’t need.
- Create a folder system and sort files into folders.
- Be sure all files are labeled clearly.
- Move folders from your desktop into your documents folder or other folder.
- Consider storing large files on the cloud.
- Set reminders to clean up your desktop on a regular basis.
Connect with PMG: